Interface of Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console
This section describes the primary elements of the application interface.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console
The left part of the Management Console displays the navigation area.
The right part of the Management Console contains the section contents:
- Information panel. In this section, you can:
- Users. In this section, you can:
- Devices. This section displays a list of devices on which users installed Kaspersky security applications. In this section, you can:
- Security management. In this section, you can:
- Quarantine. In this section, you can:
- Distribution packages. In this section, you can download distribution packages of security applications to install those applications on devices later.
- Settings. In this section, you can:
The lower part of the left navigation area contains the following links:
- Legal Notice. Click this link to go to the Legal Notice page of the official website of Kaspersky.
- Help. Click this link to open Online Help for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
- Support. Click this link to view information about your workspace and your license. You need this information when contacting Kaspersky Technical Support.
The upper-left corner of the Management Console shows the name of the company whose workspace you are currently in.
The Expand/Collapse () button above the name of the company lets you expand and collapse names of the navigation area settings in the left part of the Management Console. If your browser window is too narrow, the names of the navigation area settings and the Expand/Collapse () button are not displayed.
In the lower-left corner of Management Console, clicking the Administrator () icon and your name opens a drop-down list that allows you to do the following: