Viewing the properties of a device
You can view the properties of any managed device, including a device that is marked for deletion.
To view the properties of a device,
In the Devices section or in the Devices → Marked for deletion section, click the link with the device name. For a device that is running Windows and that is not assigned an owner, you can also click the View last signed-in link.
The device properties window opens.
Depending on the operating system of the device, this window can show the following details:
- Security application uninstallation status and detailed information (only for the devices that are marked for deletion). The uninstallation statuses are the same as those in the list of devices that are marked for deletion.
- Device owner. Name and email address of the device owner.
If no owner is assigned to the device, Unassigned is displayed instead. You can assign the owner to the device.
If the device without an owner is running Windows, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud displays the user alias of the last person who signed in on this device. You can use this information when selecting the user that you want to assign as the device owner.
- Security profile. Name of the security profile applied to the device.
- Device status. Device protection status. These statuses are the same as those in the list of devices.
- Total number of threats detected. Total number of threats detected on the device since installation of the security application (first scan).
- Anti-virus databases last updated on. A device receives anti-virus databases from the Kaspersky servers.
- Last connected to Server and Last time visible in the network. Date and time Network Agent installed on the device last connected to the Administration Server.
- Anti-virus databases. Information about whether the anti-virus databases on the device are up to date.
- Operating system (for devices running Windows or macOS) or Device model and OS (for devices running Android or iOS).
- IMEI. International Mobile Equipment Identity, a unique number to identify mobile devices.
- Unlock code. Code for unlocking the mobile device (if supported).
- Version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows or Version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac.
- Network Agent version.