The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
- Added full support for the following Windows versions:
- Microsoft Windows 10 1803
- Microsoft Windows 10 1809
- Microsoft Windows 10 1903
- Microsoft Windows 10 1909
- Microsoft Windows 10 2004
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to Kaspersky.
- Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Settings for protection from remote management applications have been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- It is now possible to switch to Kaspersky Free after the license for the paid version of the application expires, or when the user uninstalls the paid application (not available in all regions).
- We have improved monitoring of password creation when registering on websites. The application now monitors strength of passwords on websites with a single password entry field.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.
- Yandex Browser support has been added.