The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Free:
- Added full support for the following Windows versions:
- Microsoft Windows 10 1803
- Microsoft Windows 10 1809
- Microsoft Windows 10 1903
- Microsoft Windows 10 1909
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to Kaspersky.
- Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Settings for protection from remote management applications have been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- It is now possible to switch from Kaspersky Free to Kaspersky Security Cloud Free (not available in all regions).
- Yandex Browser support has been added.