Configuring delivery of personal Backup notifications
To configure delivery of notifications about personal Backup:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and Notifications subsection.
- Select the Personal Backup notification section.
- Click the Message subject, Message, Schedule or Do not send to emails link to open the Notification settings window.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the notification about personal Backup. For example, you can enter the subject "Weekly Backup".
- In the Message field, enter the text of the notification about personal Backup. For example, you can use the default text for the notification about personal Backup.
- In the Send notification on fields, specify the day of the week and the time to send notifications about personal Backup.
- If you want to exclude specific addresses from receiving notifications about personal Backup, do the following for each address that you want to exclude:
- In the Don't send to emails field, enter the email address.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the symbols "*" and "?" to create address masks, and regular expressions beginning with the prefix "reg:".
Regular expressions are not case-sensitive.
- Click the Add button on the right of the entry field.
- Click the Save button.