Selecting the update source
To select the update source:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and Database Update subsection.
- In the Program Database Update Settings section, click the Update source link to open the Program database update settings window.
- In the Update source settings group, select the source from which you want to receive update packages:
- Kaspersky Lab servers.
- Kaspersky Security Center.
- Custom update source.
- If you selected a custom update source, in the field under Kaspersky Security Center enter the web address of the update package on your FTP or HTTP server or the full path to the folder with the update package.
You can also select the If inaccessible, use Kaspersky Lab servers check box if you want to receive the update package from Kaspersky Lab's update servers whenever the custom update source is unavailable.
- Click the OK button.