Viewing and modifying subnet properties in the global list of subnets
You can view and modify the properties of subnets in the global list of subnets.
To view or modify properties of a subnet in the global list of subnets:
- In the console tree, select the node of the Administration Server that you require.
- In the context menu of the Administration Server, select Properties.
- In the Properties window that opens, in the left Sections pane, select List of global subnets.
- In the list, select the subnet that you want.
- Click the Properties button.
The New subnet window opens.
- If necessary, change the settings of the subnet.
- Click OK.
If you have made changes, they will be stored.