Scanning files in Quarantine
To scan quarantined files:
- In the console tree, select the Repositories folder, the Quarantine subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Quarantine folder, select the files that you want to scan by using the SHIFT and CTRL keys.
- Start the file scan in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Scan in the context menu of the file.
- By clicking the Scan link in the information box for the selected files.
The application runs the on-demand scan task for security applications that have placed the selected files in Quarantine on the devices where those files are stored.