Configuring the connection of Kaspersky Security Center 11 Web Console to Administration Server
To set the connection ports of Administration Server:
- At the top of the screen, click the Settings icon () next to the name of the required Administration Server.
The Administration Server properties window opens.
- On the General tab, select the Connection ports section.
The application displays the main connection settings of the selected server.
In earlier versions of Kaspersky Security Center, Administration Console was connected to Administration Server through SSL port TCP 13291, as well as SSL port TCP 13000. Starting from Kaspersky Security Center 10 Service Pack 2, the SSL ports used by the application are strictly separated and misuse of ports is not possible:
- SSL port TCP 13291 can only be used by Administration Console.
- SSL port TCP 13000 can only be used by Network Agent, a slave Administration Server, and the master Administration Server in the DMZ.
- Port TCP 14000 can be used for connecting Administration Console, distribution points, and slave Administration Servers, as well as for receiving data from client devices.