Deploying a license key to client devices
Kaspersky Security Center 11 Web Console allows you to distribute a license key to client devices through the license key distribution task.
To distribute a license key to client devices:
- On the DEVICES tab, select TASKS.
- Click Add.
The New Task Wizard starts.
- Select the application for which you want to add a license key.
- From the Task type list, select Add key.
- Follow the Wizard's steps.
- If on the Finish task creation page you enable the Open task details when creation is complete option, you can modify the default task settings. If you do not enable this option, the task is created with the default settings. You can modify the default settings later, at any time.
- Click the Create button.
The task is created and displayed in the list of tasks.
- To run the task, select it in the task list and click the Start button.
When the task is performed, the license key is deployed to the selected devices.