Installing applications in non-interactive mode
To install an application in non-interactive mode:
- Open the main window of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Remote installation folder of the console tree, in the Installation packages subfolder select the installation package of the relevant application or create a new one for that application.
The installation package will be stored on the Administration Server in the Packages service folder that is in the shared folder. A separate subfolder corresponds to each installation package.
- Open the folder storing the required installation package in one of the following ways:
- By copying the folder corresponding to the relevant installation package from the Administration Server to the client device. Then open the copied folder on the client device.
- By opening from the client device the shared folder that corresponds to the requisite installation package on the Administration Server.
If the shared folder is located on a device that has Microsoft Windows Vista installed, you must set the Disabled value for the User account control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode setting (Start → Control Panel → Administration → Local security policy → Security settings).
- Depending on the selected application, do the following:
- For Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstations, Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Servers, and Kaspersky Security Center, navigate to the exec subfolder and run the executable file (the file with the .exe extension) with the /s key.
- For other Kaspersky Lab applications, run the executable file (a file with the .exe extension) with the /s key from the open folder.
Running the executable file with the