Configuring SMS delivery in Kaspersky Security Center
Kaspersky Security Center can be used for sending SMS notifications to mobile device users.
SMS delivery may be used in the following cases:
- If the administrator must receive SMS notifications of events occurring during the operation of Administration Server and of applications installed on client devices.
- To install applications on users' mobile devices. A mobile device user receives an SMS message that contains a link to download an application that has to be installed.
- To notify employees.
Deployment of SMS delivery is performed as follows:
- The administrator installs Kaspersky SMS Broadcasting utility on an Android mobile device.
Kaspersky SMS Broadcasting utility can be installed to mobile devices under Android only.
- After Kaspersky SMS Broadcasting utility is installed on the mobile device, the administrator synchronizes the mobile device with Administration Server.
- The administrator assigns the mobile device, on which the Kaspersky SMS Broadcasting utility is installed, as the SMS sender in Administration Console.