Installing an APNs certificate on an iOS MDM Server
After you receive the APNs certificate, you must install it on the iOS MDM Server.
To install the APNs certificate on the iOS MDM Server:
- In the console tree, in the Mobile Device Management folder select the Mobile Device Servers nested folder.
- In the workspace of the Mobile Device Servers folder, select an iOS MDM Server.
- In the context menu of the iOS MDM Server, select Properties.
This opens the properties window of the iOS MDM Server.
- In the properties window of the iOS MDM Server, select the Certificates section.
In the Certificates section, in the Apple Push Notification certificate group of settings click the Install button.
- Select the PFX file that contains the APNs certificate.
- Enter the password of the private key that was specified when exporting the APNs certificate.
The APNs certificate will be installed on the iOS MDM Server. The certificate details will be displayed in the properties window of the iOS MDM Server, in the Certificates section.