Application usage restriction
It is prohibited to use Kaspersky Secure Connection for the following purposes:
- For any purpose that violates any applicable local, national or international legislation or regulation of the country in which the VPN server is located or in which the application is used.
- For the purpose of inflicting harm or attempting to inflict harm on minors by using any means.
- For the purpose of improperly using the application and intentionally deploying malicious computer software or any other similar code fragments that are malicious and/or inflict technological damage.
- For the purpose of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembly, modification, interpretation, or any attempts to reveal the source code of the application or to create derivative operations.
- For the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access, interfering with or inflicting damage on the application. Any such violation will be reported to the appropriate authorized executive agencies, and we will assist such agencies in revealing your identity. If such a violation occurs, your rights to use the application will be immediately terminated.
- For the purpose of uploading, publishing, emailing or otherwise transferring any content aimed at provoking behavior that is unlawful, dangerous, threatening, violent, intended for harassment, dishonest, demeaning, immoral, indecent, defamatory, encroaching on the sanctity of privacy, malicious or racist, instigating ethnic or other conflicts, or any content that is likely to provoke such behavior.
- For the purpose of pretending to be any other person or legal entity or to otherwise distort your personal identity or association with a legal entity in cases where such identification is required or is stipulated by applicable legislation.
- For the purpose of falsifying or manipulating means of identification in order to conceal the original source of any content transmitted over VPN systems.
- For the purpose of uploading, publishing, emailing or otherwise transferring any content that infringes on any party's rights to any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property.
- For the purpose of uploading, publishing, emailing or otherwise transferring any unwanted or unauthorized announcements or advertising materials, such as "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or "pyramid schemes".
- For the purpose of interfering with or incapacitating VPN systems and/or VPN servers and/or VPN networks, or violating any of the requirements, procedures, policies, or rules of networks connected to VPN systems.
- For the purpose of collecting and storing personal data of other users without their knowledge.
- For the purpose of distributing information that incites unlawful activity, or that promotes the infliction of physical damage or injury to any group of people or individuals, or that promotes any act of violence against animals.
Kaspersky Lab is not a provider of VPN (Virtual Private Network) services. If access to specific websites or services is limited in the VPN service provider's region, you will not be able to access these websites and services through Kaspersky Secure Connection.