Configuring the daily report
To configure the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway daily report:
- In the main window of the application web interface, open the management console tree and select the Reports section and Daily subsection.
- In the Generating Daily report section, click any link to open the Daily report settings window.
- In the Report generation time field, specify the time at which the daily report will be generated.
Specify a time in the range of 00:00 to 23:59.
- In the Report language list, select the language in which the daily report will be generated.
- In the Format dates in the report list, select the format of dates as you want them to appear in the daily report.
- If you want Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway to send the daily report to email addresses, select the check box next to the name of the Enable report sending setting and do the following:
- Select the check box next to the name of the Send report to administrator setting if you want Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway to send the daily report to the email addresses of the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway administrator.
- In the Send report to the following email addresses field, enter the email address to which you want the daily report to be delivered.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the symbols "*" and "?" to create an address mask, and regular expressions beginning with the prefix "reg:".
Regular expressions are not case-sensitive.
- Click the button on the right of the entry field.
The email address you have added appears in the list under the entry field.
- Click the OK button.
The Daily report settings window closes.
The Generating Daily report section displays the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway daily report settings you have configured.
The generated Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway weekly reports will appear in the list under the Generating Daily report section.