Configuring the monthly report
To configure the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway monthly report:
- In the main window of the application web interface, open the management console tree and select the Reports section and Monthly subsection.
- In the Generating Monthly report section, click any link to open the Monthly report settings window.
- In the Report generation day of the month and time fields, select the day of the month and specify the time when the monthly report will be generated.
Specify a time in the range of 00:00 to 23:59.
- In the Report language list, select the language in which the monthly report will be generated.
- In the Format dates in the report list, select the format of dates as you want them to appear in the monthly report.
- If you want Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway to send the monthly report to email addresses, select the check box next to the name of the Enable report sending setting and do the following:
- Select the check box next to the name of the Send report to administrator setting if you want Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway to send the monthly report to the email addresses of the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway administrator.
- In the Send report to the following email addresses field, enter the email address to which you want the monthly report to be delivered.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the symbols "*" and "?" to create an address mask, and regular expressions beginning with the prefix "reg:".
Regular expressions are not case-sensitive.
- Click the button on the right of the entry field.
The email address you have added appears in the list under the entry field.
- Click the OK button.
The Monthly report settings window closes.
The Generating Monthly report section displays the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway monthly report settings you have configured.
The generated Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway weekly reports will appear in the list under the Generating Monthly report section.