Getting technical support in your account
You can get technical support by sending a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support in your account on Management Console.
Before contacting Technical Support, please read the Support Service Terms and Conditions.
To submit a request to Technical Support:
- Go to the Support section.
- In the Technical Support Center window, click the Request Technical Support button.
A request creation form opens.
- In the Platforms section, select the operating system of your device.
The Kaspersky Lab applications list will be filtered for the selected operating system.
- In the Application and system info section, select your application and application version, and specify your operating system version.
- In the Request type section, select the request type and the subtype.
- In the Problem description section, describe the problem.
- Attach files containing information about the problem (for example, a snapshot of an error or a log file) to the request. Accept the File Upload Agreement, if necessary.
Maximum file size – 10 MB, total files size – 50 MB maximum. You can also attach large files to your request by using WebDAV uploading.
- Click the Send request button.
The request is submitted to Technical Support. The request number is displayed.