How to configure Safe Money for a specific website
To configure Safe Money for a specified website:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the Safe Money button.
The Safe Money window opens. If you are opening the window for the first time, Kaspersky Total Security will offer to show you how Safe Money works. You can skip this informational tour.
- Click the Add website to Safe Money link to open fields for adding the website information in the right part of the window.
- In the Website for Safe Money field, enter the web address of the website that you want to open in Protected Browser.
A website address must be preceded by the prefix for the HTTPS protocol (for example, https://example.com), which is used by default by Protected Browser.
- Select the action that you want Protected Browser to perform when you open the website:
- If you want the website to open in Protected Browser every time you visit it, select Run Protected Browser.
- If you want Kaspersky Total Security to prompt you for an action when the website is opened, select Prompt for action.
- If you want to disable Safe Money for the website, select Do not run Protected Browser.
- Click the Add description link to open the Description field and enter the name or description of this website.
- In the right part of the window, click the Add button.
The website will be displayed in the list in the left part of the window.