How to enable protection using hardware virtualization
To enable protection using hardware virtualization:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
- In the left part of the window, select the Protection section.
- In the right part of the Protection section, select the Safe Money subsection and make sure that the Safe Money switch is on.
The Safe Money settings window opens.
- In the Additional section, select the Use hardware virtualization if available check box. This check box is displayed when the application is installed on a 64-bit version of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
If hardware virtualization is disabled on your computer, protection using hardware virtualization will be disabled. For information about how to enable hardware virtualization, click the Learn more link in the Safe Money settings window.