Creating a new integration
You can create a new integration in the Kaspersky Security Integration Tool for MSP window.
Creating a new integration
To create a new integration with ConnectWise Manage:
- At the top of the Kaspersky Security Integration Tool for MSP window, click the name of the current integration.
- In the Integration Settings window that opens, click the New integration button.
A new Integration Settings window opens. The fields for the connection settings are blank.
- Specify the values for the following settings of the integration:
- Platform—Select the integration platform from the drop-down list. The list contains the names of all platforms that Kaspersky Security Center or Kaspersky Business Hub can be integrated with. For integration with ConnectWise Manage, select ConnectWise Manage.
- Integration name—Name of the new integration. This field cannot be blank. By default, the integration name is Integration with ConnectWise Manage. The integration name is displayed in the Kaspersky Security Integration Tool for MSP window as a link that allows you to view and access the integration properties.
For an integration with Kaspersky Business Hub, click the View integration ID link under the integration name to view the identifier of the integration. You may have to provide this ID to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Site—Web address of the site that hosts the ConnectWise Manage Server. This field cannot be blank.
When you set up integration with ConnectWise Manage Cloud, specify the web address of the site that hosts the ConnectWise Manage Server with the ‘api-' prefix. Use one of the following sites based on your location:
- North American Cloud:
- European Cloud:
- South African Cloud:
- Australian Cloud:
- Company—Name of your company in ConnectWise Manage. It is the company name you use to log in to ConnectWise Manage. This field cannot be blank.
- Public key—Public key generated by ConnectWise Manage. This field cannot be blank.
- Private key—Private key generated by ConnectWise Manage. This field cannot be blank. The private key is available only at the time the key is created.
ConnectWise Manage generates both public and private keys. For details on how to generate the keys, see section Setting up public and private keys in ConnectWise Manage.
- Click OK when you have finished specifying the integration settings.
The system validates the ConnectWise Manage integration settings. If the settings you provide are correct, they are saved and then used by Kaspersky Security Integration with ConnectWise Manage to gain access to ConnectWise Manage.
A new integration with ConnectWise Manage is created.