Generating a report in ConnectWise Manage
A service report is provided in ConnectWise Manage as configuration items of a special Kaspersky report type. A license report is represented as configuration items of the Kaspersky license report type.These items are also linked to managed company profiles according to the mapping to companies or virtual servers.
To generate a report for a managed company in ConnectWise Manage:
- On the left navigation menu, point to System, and then click Report Writer.
- Click the New button.
- On the Data Sources tab that opens, select the v_rpt_Configuration check box.
- Click the Fields tab, and then add the following fields:
These fields will be names of columns in the report.
- Click the Filters tab, and then add the following filters:
- Filter: Company_Name; Operator: Equals (Select); Value(s): in the drop-down list, select the managed company for which you want to view the report.
- Filter: Config_Name; Operator: Equals (Select); Value(s): in the drop-down list, select the configuration item that corresponds to the required report type (Kaspersky report or Kaspersky license report) and—for a service report—period (start date and end date).
- If you want the report to display additional information, add other fields and filters. For more details, refer to the ConnectWise Manage documentation at https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise_Documentation/090/070.
- Click the Preview button to preview the report.
- Click the Save button to save the report.
- Export the report, print it, or send it by email to your client.
You can export the report to a CSV file, a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, a Microsoft Word document, or an XML document. You can also save the SQL query that matches the specified report parameters to a text file.