The following new features are implemented in Kaspersky Security Integrations for MSP.
Version 2 Maintenance Release 1
- Support for ConnectWise Automate 2019.
- Support for a new licensing scheme for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud and Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus.
- New versions of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows and Kaspersky Security for Windows Server are now supported by ConnectWise Automate AV Management Dashboard.
Version 1 Maintenance Release 6
- Support of the following Kaspersky security applications in SolarWinds N-central:
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.0.1 for Windows
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.1 for Windows
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.2 for Windows
- Kaspersky Security 10.1.2 for Windows Server
Version 1 Maintenance Release 5
- Integration of Kaspersky security applications with SolarWinds N-central. In particular:
- Deploying Kaspersky security applications from SolarWinds N-central.
- Viewing the anti-virus protection status of devices.
- Running a virus scan on devices.
- Performing an anti-virus database update on devices.
- Adding dashboards for viewing Kaspersky-related information about the devices in your network.
Version 1 Maintenance Release 4
- Integration of Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 with professional services automation (PSA) systems ConnectWise Manage, Autotask, and Tigerpaw. In particular:
- Creating a ticket or a service order in the PSA system when Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 notifies that a certain issue occurs in its operation.
- Closing a ticket or a service order in the PSA system when Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 notifies that a previously occurred issue is resolved.
- Providing the PSA system with the information about the number of mailboxes that Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 protects for each customer workspace. This data is required for automatic generation of invoices for your customers.
Version 1 Maintenance Release 3
- Integration with Tigerpaw.
- Improved ConnectWise Automate dashboards:
- The new Licensing dashboard is implemented.
- Drill-down capability for the Protection dashboards is implemented.
- Capability to generate reports on Kaspersky Security Center virtual servers / Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud workspaces and license reports directly from ConnectWise Automate and Autotask.
- Improved billing functionality: capability to separate the usage of licenses for Kaspersky products by servers and workstations managed by Kaspersky Security Center / Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud (the number of computers that use a certain license).
- Additional interface and usability improvements.
Version 1 Maintenance Release 2
- Integration with Autotask.