Registration of Kaspersky Security services
After configuring the connection between the Integration Server and the VMware vCenter server, you need to start the Kaspersky Security service registration process and enter the settings required for completing the following actions:
- Registration of Kaspersky Security services in VMware NSX Manager: the file system protection service (Kaspersky File Antimalware Protection) and the network protection service (Kaspersky Network Protection)
- Deployment of Kaspersky Security services
- Initial configuration of new SVMs after deployment of Kaspersky Security services
Registration of Kaspersky Security services in VMware NSX Manager and configuration of new SVMs is performed by the Integration Server.
To enter the settings required for registration and deployment of Kaspersky Security services:
- Start the Integration Server Management Console.
The Virtual infrastructure protection section opens.
- In the list, select the VMware vCenter Server and expand the list of available actions by clicking the address or name of the VMware vCenter Server in the Address column.
- In the Manage protection section, select Register Kaspersky Security services.
This starts the Registration of Kaspersky Security Services Wizard. Follow the wizard instructions.