Changing the settings for connecting the Integration Server to the virtual infrastructure
The Integration Server receives information about the protected virtual infrastructure required for the application to run, either from the hypervisor or the virtual infrastructure administration server. You can change the name and password of the account used for the connection.
To change the account that the Integration Server uses to connect to the virtual infrastructure:
- Start the Integration Server Management Console.
- In the list on the left, select the Infrastructure connection settings section.
- In the table on the right, select the hypervisor or virtual infrastructure administration server that controls the hypervisors, and click the Edit link located above the table. The Editing virtual infrastructure connection settings window opens.
- In the Changing virtual infrastructure connection settings window, specify the name and password of the account that the Integration Server should use to connect to the hypervisor or the virtual infrastructure administration server.
For improved security, you are advised to use an account that has read-only permissions.
- Click the Save button in the Changing virtual infrastructure connection settings window.
- Click Close to apply the changes and close the Integration Server Management Console.