The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Added full support for the following Windows versions:
- Microsoft Windows 10 1803
- Microsoft Windows 10 1809
- Microsoft Windows 10 1903
- Microsoft Windows 10 1909
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to Kaspersky.
- Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Settings for protection from remote management applications have been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- It is now possible to switch to Kaspersky Free after the license for the paid version of the application expires, or when the user uninstalls the paid application (not available in all regions).
- We have improved monitoring of password creation when registering on websites. The application now monitors strength of passwords on websites with a single password entry field.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.
- It is now possible to use Kaspersky Safe Kids to protect your children instead of Parental Control.
- Safe Money has been improved:
- Protected Browser has been improved. Most of settings from user's profile in the main browser are now automatically transferred to Protected Browser when Protected Browser is opened.
- Yandex Browser is supported.
- Webcam Protection has been improved. The application now doesn't show a notification when a trusted system process attempts to access the webcam.
- The performance of scanning executable files has been improved.
- The Application Control and System Watcher components have been optimized for processing cloud files in the OneDrive storage.