Kaspersky Safe Kids overview
Kaspersky Safe Kids monitors your children's safety on the Internet and in daily life. You decide what is safe for your children: what websites they can visit, how far away from home they can walk, and how many hours they can spend using the computer or smartphone. The application ensures that your children follow the rules you have set.
Kaspersky Safe Kids is suitable for children of any age. When you specify the child's birth year in Kaspersky Safe Kids, the application automatically chooses settings appropriate for that age.
When your children surf the Internet, Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you:
- Show your children only safe Internet search results. For example, Kaspersky Safe Kids hides pages with adult content.
- Stop your children from visiting unsafe websites by restricting a specific category (such as gambling websites).
- Find out what websites your children have visited.
- Learn about your children's social networks posts and the friends your children communicate with.
- Help your children spend less time on the Internet by setting time limits on Internet use
- Block access to all websites, if needed.
When your children spend time on the computer, tablet or smartphone, Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you:
- Learn how much time your children have spent on the devices.
- Help your children spend less time on devices by setting time limits on device use.
- Limit use of specific applications or all applications in a specific category (such as computer games) to help your children make time for homework and other activities.
- Block use of applications that are not age-appropriate for your children.
- Find out who your children communicate with by phone and SMS messages. This feature is only available on Android mobile devices.
When you are not with your children, Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you:
- Check your children's location on a map.
- Set up a safe area on a map and receive notifications if your children go outside the safe area.
- Receive alerts about the children's activity by email or notifications on your smartphone.
- Receive and answer requests made by your children via Kaspersky Safe Kids.
Kaspersky Safe Kids can be installed on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices.
To monitor your children's safety, install Kaspersky Safe Kids on each device they use.
Kaspersky Safe Kids settings
You change Kaspersky Safe Kids default settings and view reports about your children's activity in the Kids section on . To sign in to My Kaspersky, you need a .
You can also install Kaspersky Safe Kids on your smartphone, set the app for parent's use and check settings, notifications, and reports in the app.